VSC Dual Enrollment Voucher Request
Vermont State Colleges

Welcome to the Vermont Dual Enrollment Student Voucher Request Application

This application is indices used to request the use of a Dual Enrollment Voucher.

Please choose from one of the two options listed below:

  • As a junior or senior attending a public high school, technical center, or an independent school using public tuition dollars in Vermont, you are eligible for two Dual Enrollment vouchers, each good for one free college course at a participating college. The free credits earned at college also count as credit towards graduation from high school. Before applying for a dual enrollment voucher, please review the eligibility guidelines, and if you have any questions, contact Toni Marra at toni.marra@vermont.gov. I am planning to take a deposit course at one of the following schools:
    Bennington College
    Burlington College
    Castleton State College
    Champlain College
    College of St. Joseph
    Community College of Vermont
    Goddard College
    Green Mountain College
    Johnson State College
    Landmark College
    Lyndon State College
    Marlboro College
    New England Culinary Institute
    Norwich University
    Saint Michael's College
    SIT Graduate Institute
    Southern Vermont College
    Sterling College
    Vermont Technical College

    Select Vermont Colleges Voucher Request

  • I am planning to take a course at the University of Vermont, select UVM Voucher Request.

If you have any questions market please contact Elaine Sopchak at elaine.sopchak@vsc.edu